Mastering Communication for Deeper Connections Objectives – Non-profit Educational Series
Date(s) - 11/30/2023; 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Brossman Business Complex
Communication is core to any business but is even more vital to successful non-profit organizations. Join us for the final non-profit educational series presented by Delphine Allen Director of the NCE Leadership Institute at New Covenant Church of God.
The following objectives will be covered in the training session. These objectives will help participants develop essential skills for meaningful and impactful communication in various aspects of their organizations mission:
- Finding Common Ground: Help participants learn how to identify shared interests and values with others as a foundation for effective communication.
- Simplicity in Communication: Help participants streamline their communication to make it clear and concise, ensuring their message is easily understood.
- Capturing Interest: Provide strategies for grabbing and maintaining people’s attention, including storytelling and engaging techniques.
- Inspiring Others: Teach methods for inspiring and motivating individuals through communication, whether it’s in a personal or professional context.
- Authenticity in Relationships: Emphasize the importance of being genuine and true to oneself while building and maintaining authentic connections with others.
As the dedicated Director of the Leadership Institute at New Covenant Church of Ephrata, Delphine Allen is committed to empowering individuals and transforming our community through leadership development. With over 15 years of experience in coaching and guiding individuals to reach their highest potential, she is passionate about building strong, faith-based leaders who can make a positive impact. Together we can create lasting change in our community.
Registrations are closed for this event.