Welsh Mountain Health Centers
Welsh Mountain Health Centers (WMHC) has been providing healthcare to the vulnerable communities in Lancaster County since 1969 and is one of three federally qualified health centers in the county, reflecting its mission to provide person-focused, barrier-free, quality healthcare for all. As of 2019, WMHC operates five sites to serve high-poverty communities that lacked access to compassionate care including medical, dental, behavioral health, social services and substance use disorder care.
- Address: 584 Springville Road, New Holland, PA 17557 (with 4 additional sites that can be found on our website)
- Phone: (717) 354-4711 (differs by location)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.welshmountain.org
- Hours: Monday – Tuesday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, Wednesday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (differs by location)