The executive committee conducts long-range strategic planning for the Chamber, subject to review and approval of the full Board of Directors, conducts business as necessary, including policy-making and providing direction to committees.
- Mark Thompson – Ephrata National Bank – President
- Michael Reynolds – Lancaster Barnstormers – Vice President
- Logan Maurer – Simon Lever – C0-Treasurer
- Ryan Ellis – United Way of Lancaster County – Co-Treasurer
- Joy Ashley – Ephrata Area Social Services – Secretary
- Tyler Eberly- Harding-Yost Insurance – Member at Large
Ambassadors are volunteers who, on behalf of the Chamber, make goodwill calls and visits to new Chamber members, building relationships and providing support.
Ambassadors assist in membership retention by making contact with other members to share information, ascertain comments, identify concerns and elicit support for the Chamber.
- Erin Treese – Members 1st Federal Credit Union – Co-Chair
- Fred Cruz – Ephrata National Bank – Co-Chair
- Alex Myers – First Citizens Community Bank
- Anthony Richardson – Douple Agency, Inc.
- Carolann Westendorp – JBT
- Cindy Mellinger – Blue Ridge Communications
- Dave Ranck – DWR Consulants
- Jason Kreider – KinG Brokerage, Kreider Ins. Group
- Jeff Lambert – Bottom Line Systems LED
- Karen Poulos – Douple Agency, Inc.
- Rich McKee – Paylocity
- Rod Redcay – REAL Life Community Services
- Steve Turpin – Lanco Federal Credit Union
- Tanya Ruhl – Retreat Behavioral Health
- Theresa Richardson – Berkshire Hathaway
Marketing helps to create, design and execute materials and social media content.
- Michael Reynolds – Lancaster Barnstormers
- Angela Allison – Fastsigns Lancaster
Women in Business
Empower, engage, and provide opportunities for women to grow personally and professionally.
- Sarah Popovich – Merrill Lynch – Chair
- Ashley Schreier – Javateas
- Autumn Muckle – Ephrata National Bank
- Carol Brian – 1847 Financial
- Heather Kreiger – ROCK Commercial Real Estate
- Kate Dom – Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Kathleen Stoner – Jonestown Bank & Trust Company
- Kathy Krafft Miller – Russell, Krafft & Gruber, LLC
- Lori Stolzfus – The Rug Beater
- Maggie Hunt – Retreat Behavioral Health
- Marcia Rice – Howard Hanna
- Rebecca Beres – Pure Romance
- Shauna Ensinger – Ensinger Graphics
THANK YOU TO OUR WOMEN IN BUSINESS SPONSORS
Retreat Behavioral Health
Ensinger Graphics, Ltd.
Re/MAX Marian Rutt Team
1847 Financial – Carol Brian
Blue Ridge Communications
HARTZ Physical Therapy
Jonestown Bank & Trust Co.
Pure Romance – Rebecca Beres
Russell, Krafft & Gruber, LLC
Wendy Stauffer Team