Board of Directors
2019 Board of Directors
- Mark Thompson – President, Ephrata National Bank
- Tyler Eberly – Vice President, Harding & Yost Insurance
- Jeff Burroughs – Secretary, Edward Jones
- Logan Maurer – Treasurer, Simon Lever
- Chrissy Gariano – Retreat at Lancaster County
- Erin Treese – Member’s 1st Federal Credit Union
- Joy Ashley – Ephrata Area Social Services
- Dr. Ella Musser – Superintendent for the Cocalico School District
- Julia Groft – Manpower
- Aidalis Lopez – High Companies
- Kurt Gardner – Gardner & Stevens, P.C.
- Craig Scheirer, Cloister Cabinetry & Remodeling
- Robert Ortmyer, WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital
- Liz Ackerman – Member Relations & Event Director
- Qayla Chism – Administrative Coordinator
Mark Thompson President, Ephrata National Bank
Northern Lancaster Chamber of Commerce Board Member Since: 2016
I joined the Chamber because I felt a calling to serve the community. I strongly believe that success cannot be achieved alone. When I began volunteering for the Chamber I quickly realized that is exactly what the Chamber model was built on; building connections that matter. Through the Chamber I have found mentors, built long-term relationships, and have been able to ask better questions of myself as a leader. I’m extremely thankful and proud to be part of such a well diverse board of directors who are making a difference in the communities we serve.
My motivation in life is my family so this is where I focus my energy outside of work. I’m blessed with two boys Aiden (3) and Noah (1) who are inspiring and creative. There is nothing better than witnessing them grow up together. Their creative sparks would not be possible without the love and support of my wife Megan, who is the backbone of our family. Much of my personal time is spent on self-development. I’m edging closer to receiving my MBA from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I’m also a passionate reader with some of my favorites being: How to Win Friends and Influence People, The Servant, A More Beautiful Question, Emotional Intelligence 2.0, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and anything by Malcolm Gladwell.